Priyanka Baranwal’s debut book title It’s Never Too Late… : To Win the Battle Against Your Biggest Enemy – Fear says it all about a very important fact of life – that of overcoming the latent fear and facing life. It sends out a strong and positive message of “it’s never too late to find an escape or a solution”. We never know when a new life lesson is about to occur. No one plans or waits for them to occur. They just happen when we least expect, just as it happened for Maya, the protagonist of Baranwal’s It’s Never Too Late… : To Win the Battle Against Your Biggest Enemy – Fear.
Life was going on smoothly for Maya until one day everything changed. Two criminals decided suddenly to barge in to her apartment (and life with the intention of molesting her) in the absence of her husband, Rajat and to turn the otherwise perfect life of Maya into a perfect turbulence. Stay calm (it’s easier said than done but worth a try), think of a clever escape route when adversity strikes. Maya did just that and saved both herself and her daughter, Sejal from what could have been the most horrendous and fearful night for them. It’s Never Too Late… is a story for everyone, of every woman and mother who is firm in her resolve to ensure that her daughter grows up in a safe world, because everyone deserves the best. This book reiterates the fact that ‘when it comes to save your loved ones, you find enormous strength magically.’
It’s Never Too Late is written in a very simple language. However, I feel it’s a little too descriptive in some places, but overall it’s a good read.
I would like to end my review of this book by listing down some great lines that are worth pondering. The last quote in the list is my favorite. Here is a small list:
- …a spark is enough to ignite a fire.
- …stories never really end. Just like dreams.
- But one thing keeps you going despite all that: the unmatched vivid imagination of the moment when you’ll fulfill your dream.
- Dreaming makes you believe in your capabilities.
- …it’s never too late to find an escape or, a solution.
- …the journey for achieving a dream hardly comes easy.
- I have felt weakness and it somewhere gives birth to the strength hidden within you.
- Weakness and strength are just two facets of one’s own capabilities.
- It is human behavior that when it comes to save your loved ones, you find enormous strength magically.
- Love is love after all and people have every right to express it in acceptable ways.
- “I am not telling you it is going to be easy. I am telling you it’s going to be worth it.” – Art Williams
- …sometimes we have to make some choices to make our loved ones happy even if it makes our heart sad.
- A woman’s heart is a healer in itself.
My Rating: 4.5/5